Demo Site

Sunday, April 25, 2010

I’ve got a hunger, twisting my stomach into knots

 

 

 

 

I love jamming.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I love the synergy present in a room when 2 or more minds collectively work and just everything just flows.

 

I love looking someone I’m jamming with in the eyes, and without talking, coming to a mutual understanding of where exactly we want to take the song.

 

I love how it can all be so instinctive, so thoughtless, and at the same time, so meditated.

 

I love how it how it changes the atmosphere of the room, from the temperature of the air to the colors on the walls.

 

I love being able to paint my mind through the way things sound.

 

I love where it takes me, and how we can so easily get carried away.

 

 

 

 

 

I love it

 

and

 

I

 

want

 

more

2 comments:

gnataes said...

I miss jamming =(

Cyan said...

we need to organise something bro!

Post a Comment